As the guidance provided by the government is continuously changing, we want to ensure that all clients are up to date with our latest advancements and safety measures we put in place. Our policy page will be changed in accordance with the latest government updates, so the information provided is accurate for our services.
Latest Update – 19th July 2021
We are back open as usual and taking bookings for all event types and scales. Please do not hesitate to get in touch regarding our availability or to begin discussing your package.
If you have any precautionary measures you would like us to follow during your event, even after the easing of restrictions, we would happily comply, so just let us know when making your booking!
Our COVID-19 Policy
To ensure that our services are safe for our team and clients, we have put strict safety measures in place. When attending your venue, our team will follow government guidance, and we kindly ask that you also respect the safety of our team when attending your site.
- 1. When attending your site, our team will be provided with face coverings and/or shields, hand sanitisers and further protection.
- 2. Where possible, our team will maintain a 2m distance at all times. Where this is not possible, additional safety precautions will be made.
- 3. You must allow our team to set up photo booths and additional services on time.
- 4. Equipment will be regularly cleaned in between uses to maximise safety, and our team are happy to discuss how we intend on keeping your guests safe before attending your venue.
- 5. If any of our team show signs of infection, they will immediately be asked to remain at home, and all those that came into contact will also be asked to isolate.
- 6. If you have had a fever, dry cough or sore throat or have been tested +ve for ACTIVE COVID-19 in the last 14 days, please contact the team immediately.